From Trash to Treasure Pallet Sign


 I love a good DIY! I had this pile of scrap ends from a pallet project I made. And it just so happens I was needing to make a pallet sign for an upcoming event.
 I made sure the wood was all cut to the same size (these we're all 18inches). I then fitted them together with screws and wood glue.
 Once the glue was dry I sanded. I love the color difference of the scrap wood and rough edges.
 I then painted the white heart...
 ... the word "love"...
...and added the arrow.
  
The wood is just gorgeous!
  
This beauty will be used as a guest book of sorts for a special, close to the heart event that is coming up... I don't want to spill the beans as to what it is but for those of you who know our family I'm sure have an idea.


Pin It

1 comment:

Kammy's Korner said...

Super cute!! Thanks for sharing at Trash 2 Treasure on Kammy's Korner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin