A place for Everything

 One of my resolutions for this year is to be more organized! I can be the person who spends a few hours looking for something as simple as an important piece of paper or even my car keys. 
 1 Corinthians 14:33 says "God is not a God of disorder but of peace."
 I know that if I'm more organized and have a place for everything my life will have more order and peace for myself and my entire family.
 My dresser can be a catch all for everything important and not. But no matter what these few things are always on my dresser. So I used a scrap piece of wood, stained it and added some re-purposed drawer pulls to give a place of order.
Having texture between the dresser, burlap, wood and pulls it gives a sense of visual peace as well. 
Here's to an Organized day!
Pin It
  Never Give Up!

 In the pitch-black night, stung by jellyfish, choking on salt water, singing to herself, hallucinating …Diana Nyad just kept on swimming Read More Here...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin