Lilian

 Each of our girls are so incredibly different and each of their strengths and challenges. This verse gives great understanding when looking at each of them and their personalities...

Do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God?
—1 Corinthians 6:19
 My sweet, sweet Lilian...
 ... She is an incredible big sister yet she has a hard time coming out of her shell, she is an incredible artist yet struggles with reading, she is incredibly talented yet gets discouraged easily...
 ... She makes me smile yet can frustrate the heck out of me, she shares the most similarities to me and for that, at times, I'm so glad yet worry for the undesirable traits...
...She is Loved beyond any words could describe, not only by myself and our family but SHE is a daughter of the King of Kings and I know God has incredibly big plans for her even when she doesn't have faith in herself. 
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin