What's in the Sauce?

One random fact that most people don't know about me is that in High School I worked at a little Pizza Place. Ideal job.. No... but it did teach me a few things. 

One of those things is how to make Pizza Sauce. We made it by the 5 gallon bucket fulls! My family loves homemade pizza and it's fun to have them help.   
What's in the Sauce?
 1 small can of Tomato Sauce
1 Tablespoon Oregano
1 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes
1 Tablespoon Sugar
1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
1 teaspoon Black Pepper
Mix well!
I use it on top of my home made crust as well as to dip our pizza in. We usually eat salad with our pizza and it goes great with homemade croutons!

Pin It
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin